Be on top of your game and discuss the latest trends in manufacturing and logistics.
1. What are the latest obstacles manufacturing executives face?
2. Why can’t we find the skills we need even though there are still high unemployment rates?
3. What are keys to success to thriving in California? How about survive?
4. Which opportunities should we leverage to drive customer service levels?
Join the APICS (Association of Operations Management) Inland Empire for an exclusive Symposium on Obstacles and Opportunities of Manufacturing and Logistics in the Inland Empire.
Your investment options:
1. Free: members (included as a member benefit). However, you must sign up to reserve your space.
2. $25: non-members. However, if you join APICS on the day of the symposium, we’ll put it towards your membership fee.
3. The proceeds will be donated to the student case competition in this year’s West Coast competition. There are 25 teams from local universities competing.
Register here: click here
President, APICS Inland Empire