It is the perfect time of the year to say THANK YOU to our clients, colleagues, family & friends. It has been a great year, and the thanks goes to YOU! When I started consulting almost 15 years ago, I had no idea I’d enjoy each day with great people, interesting projects, new ideas and more. Here are a few highlights along with the best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
There is no way I can mention everyone but I wanted to note a few people & groups as I appreciate you.
- Of course, without our clients, we wouldn’t exist, and I can say, I’ve been very fortunate to have 99% awesome clients! I’ll take those odds any day!
- My APICS Board of Directors has been integral to the education and value we offer to supply chain and operations professionals, students and executives. As a group of 100% long-term volunteers, we are all fortunate they have a passion for our profession and the future of our profession. Thank you for your dedication and leadership!
- My ProVisors executive committee (our host Steve Nosenchuck, Andy Anderson, Eileen Angulo, Jermaine Brown, Shantae Hansen, Mike Kouyoumdjian, Kathy McEntee, Eric Roark, John Tulac) and ONT group has turned into a very important part of my business, providing resources I am able to bring to clients and they are a fun and knowledgeable group to boot!
- My IEEP colleagues – we are very excited to create the consortium for advanced manufacturing & logistics excellence!
- My Society for the Advancement of Consulting co-Executive Director, Linda Popky – we are creating quite the value for consultants, coaches, speakers and entrepreneurs!
- My Harvey Mudd Executive Roundtable co-leader, Kash Gokli – it’s great to create a community of CEOs and executives in the local community.
- My CEO peer group leader Ron Penland – if you are looking for a top quality peer group for CEOs or key leaders, contact Ron.
- My global strategy group colleagues from the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Japan (Evan Bulmer, Steve Bleistein, Andrew Hollo, David Ogilvie, Jeff Skipper, Jeff Gotro, Nicole Wilson) – a powerhouse of consultants from across the globe!
- My LMA Associate partners especially Diane Garcia and Parizad Sethna.
- And family, friends and colleagues.
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and fabulous holiday season!