5 Value-Added Ways LMA Consulting Elevates Your Business:
- Relationships – We believe in collecting good people, and this tenet is undoubtedly the reason behind our success. We consider our strong network of affiliations, LMA Associates, colleagues and clients our #1 asset.
- Service – In today’s Amazonian environment, providing a superior customer experience is the “be all, end all”. We believe that has to start here – with our affiliations, colleagues and clients. We have never seen happy customers and unhappy employees – have you?
- Results – Quite simply, we are known for delivering bottom line business results. We have delivered substantial results in our prior career as a VP of Operations & Supply Chain and we continue to do so with our manufacturing and distribution clients – maximizing the customer experience, enabling scalable, profitable growth and creating sustainability by teaching businesses to fish.
- Expertise – We hear that clients find our thought leadership in industry circles to be valuable in staying ahead of “what’s next”. You’ll find these ideas in our book, articles, speeches and quotes in the news.
- The LMA Performance Advantage – our unique, proprietary process for how we partner with clients to deliver bottom line business results.
What is the LMA Performance Advantage?
Quite simply, it is our unique, proprietary process for how we partner with clients to deliver bottom line business results.
Our passion is in maximizing multiple variables to enable scalable, profitable growth and business success. We find that businesses not only have thousands of priorities but in today’s Amazonian environment, frought with elevated customer expectations, technology disruption and cost pressures, taking the eagle eye view of your business to synthesize the best combination of priorities yields maximum results. Our LMA Performance Advance provides a roadmap for navigating successfully no matter your unique situation.
Here is a sampling of our results. For a longer list, see our client results webpage.
- Tier 1 Aerospace Manufacturer: Scales capacity to support sharp ramp up in sales growth
- Value-add Distributor: Positioned supply chain network to scale for growth and profitability
- Metals Service Center: Doubled inventory turns; accelerated cash flow
- Aerospace Manufacturer: Elevated service levels from red zone to gold with #1 customer
- Water Filtration Firm: Transformed manual processes to fully integrated, automated system
- Food and Beverage Firm: ERP system evaluation to support rapid expansion needs
- Building Products Manufacturer: Improved inventory accuracy from the 60s% to 98%
Don’t Listen to Us. Hear What Our Clients Say!
CFO, Transtar Metals