Our goal is to create a community of CEOs and senior leaders where we get together to learn, discuss and debate timely topics for business success.
Designed to assist CEOs and executives grappling with the strategic issues facing a growth company.
This executive roundtable is designed for CEOs and executives who want to discuss issues with their peer group in order to learn which growth strategies are the most effective.
Using a roundtable format, CEOs get together to learn, discuss, debate, share ideas and network. After getting to know each other for cocktails and appetizers, Kash Gokli, professor at Harvey Mudd and Lisa Anderson, president of LMA Consulting Group lead discussions on different themes / timely topics for business success.
Per the requests and feedback of the executive roundtable members, we have addressed these topics to date:
- Where Growing Companies Fail
- Skills Gap
- Entrepreneurship for new & existing companies
- Employee Moral & Empowerment
- IP/R&D – Catalyst for Growth
- Growth Through Product Development
- Continuous Improvement & Cost Reduction Strategies for Growth & Profitability
- The Art of Building Loyal Customers
- Competition – Or Are They?
- Best Practices
Interested in Joining Us to Discuss Growth Strategies?
At our upcoming session, we will continue to talk about strategies for profitable growth with a discussion on growth strategies. If you are interested in attending or want to refer on to your executive colleague, please contact us.