Smart Warehousing in the Amazonian Environment
Smart warehousing is a balancing act in today’s Amazonian environment.
- Customers want more than ever before and change their mind frequently.
- Labor, building overhead and transportation costs continue to rise.
- Space is tight and hard to find.
- Work flows and processes need greater efficiency.
- Keeping up with technology and automation is a challenge.
- Margins and cash flow are squeezed.
Take Control of Your Supply Chain
Improve your customer service. Reduce your labor and warehousing costs. Maximize your space. Streamline your processes. Leverage technology. Increase your margins and cash flow.
Call in the Experts
Let our expertise help you take control of the supply chain:
Typical Client Results
Here are some examples of typical client results:
- Value-add Distributor: Positioned supply chain network to scale for growth and profitability
- Healthcare Distributor: Improved warehouse flow and efficiencies to improve service and lower costs
- Agricultural Service Distributor: Assessed storage capacity requirements and increased by > 20%
- Equipment Distributor: Evaluated a lease renewal vs moving to lower cost location vs. using a 3PL
- Building Products Distributor: Reduced inventory by 30% and increased inventory accuracy to 98%
- Food & Beverage Distributor: Improved replenishment with high service levels and reduced costs
- Hardware Distributor: Leveraged ERP and WMS systems to increase efficiency and profitability
- Absorbent Products Distributor : Selected and successfully implemented TMS and WMS systems
- Industrial Distributor: Selected ERP and e-commerce system to support expansion
Don’t Listen to Us. Hear What Our Clients Say
Boake Paugh, CEO, West Coast Corporation
K Means, CFO, Coast Plating | Controller, Transtar Metals
Jim Cenname, President, US Aluminum
Logistics Manager, PaperPak Products
Director of Supply Chain, Transtar Metals
Supply Chain Manager, US Aluminum