I was excited to be inducted into the California Inland Empire District Export Council (CIEDEC). Our manufacturing clients that export are more successful on average than those who don’t. Furthermore, there is vast opportunity in exports. Here are a few facts:
- 95% of potential customers are outside of the U.S.
- 97% of exporters are outside of the U.S.
- California is the #1 state in exports
- Less than 1% of American companies export – this is quite shocking. The good news is our clients are clearly outside of the norm.
- Canada and Mexico are the top two export countries.
If you are interested in growing your business with exports, check out CIEDEC resources.