- Prioritize – As much as we’d all like to do everything for everyone equally, it is impossible. Instead of trying and failing, prioritize – and don’t commit to more than you can accomplish.
- Value – remember to value those key relationships you might take for granted. Start there instead of making them an afterthought.
- Nurture – How can you provide value to your relationships? No matter your level of expertise or # of contacts, you can provide value. Think out of the box.
- Tailor – Not everyone appreciates the same things. Find out what matters to your key relationships. Change your approach to what works for them.
- Focus – Even when we understand the importance of relationships, life can get in the way. 1 last email. 1 last phone call. 1 last issue. And the list goes on. Instead, make time to focus on your relationships.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!