- Tax planning – have you thought about whether there is anything you can do proactively while still in 2010?
- Projects – which projects will make a difference if they are completed in 2010? Can you increase focus? Divert resources from other projects? Take time to consider how to overcome roadblocks?
- Holiday preparation – anything you can do to ensure the business will run smoothly during the holidays?
- Thank you – what better time to take a step back and remember to say thank you.
- Season of giving – instead of thinking about what you’ll receive or want, spend that time thinking of how you can make a difference for your employees, peers, managers, families, friends etc.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!