As we see which companies emerge stronger from COVID, it is becoming apparent that those with a resilient supply chain and strong supply chain partnerships thrive while the rest are coming out in a weakened state. Of course, the situation has not stayed the same – those constantly changing to stay on top of customer needs and extending those changes throughout the end-to-end supply chain while leveraging technology are far more successful. Find out more about this critical topic in a no cost webinar with two panels of global experts in March.
What Should We Consider and/or What Impacts Could Arise?
Tune in to our expert panels to find out about what the most successful executives are doing across the globe to create a resilient supply chain and how that relates to their strategic partnerships. Several of the partnerships we’ll discuss include:
- Customer partnerships and collaborative programs
- Of course, supplier partnerships are the talk of the town these days. Executives have certainly realized how the low cost, transactional nature dictated by a cost-only viewpoint doesn’t work.
- Logistics partnerships can provide far more value than is realized.
- As e-commerce increases, new partnerships are forming.
- How about trusted advisors, software and technology partners etc.? Definitely worth noting.
Re-think your partnerships. Which should be transactional and which should be strategic? Register for our webinars.
Read more about these types of topics in my eBook, Future-Proofing Manufacturing & Supply Chain Post COVID-19. Gain ideas and strategies to reemerge in 2021 and thrive long-term. If you are interested in gaining an expert assessment and path forward tailored to your company, please contact us?
Please share your stories, challenges, ideas and successes.