Our most successful clients are constantly thinking about where they are headed. They think about why they are going there – how does it fit with their vision? How does it have meaning for their customers? Employees? Supply chain partners?
They also think about emerging trends – what is most likely to impact their business? What do they have control over? What opportunities can they leverage? Can they turn lemons into lemonade? How?
Our role is to stay ahead of the curve so that I can help my clients achieve dramatic results. Thus, we’ve incorporated the following best practices and thinking into the development of our proprietary processes:
- Best practices across industries (ranging from aerospace to building products to food & beverage to distribution) and company-sizes (from small, family owned businesses to facilities and divisions of multi-billion dollar, global enterprises)
- Expert advice from our collaborations and alliances of clients and colleagues inclusive of top-notch trusted advisors, communities of executives and business owners, and trade association experts and professionals.
- And, most importantly, we’ve bounced these against “what works” and is immediately pragmatic.
5P Accelerator(SM) is our proprietary process that fast-tracks growth and profits.
Our 5P Accelerator(SM) focuses on the core factors of success:
- People – success begins and ends with people. Do you consider your people assets or costs? Give me a strong leader with a mediocre strategy any day over a weak leader with a strong strategy!
- Processes – the foundation of success; similar to a house, if you don’t have a solid foundation, fancy curtains will not be sufficient to withstand a storm.
- Plan – too many executives jump to action and skip the planning step. A plan is not only a part of your foundation (imagine a football team without a playbook) but it also provides an important collaboration vehicle.
- Priorities – if I only had a dollar for every executive who wasted time on non-essential priorities, I’d be rich! What seems like a priority because your boss or customer happens to be yelling over the phone or a respected boss, peer or Board member is asking about isn’t necessarily so…..
- Profit drivers – considering what is essential to your strategy, key customers and potential customers, profitability, cash flow or other critical factors should be of utmost importance.
Unfortunately, getting the 5P’s “right” can be challenging enough; however, it might not be sufficient for success. Add in focus, speed and relationships to tip the scales in your favor to fast-track growth and profits.
Contact us if you are interested in leveraging 5P Accelerator(SM) at your organization.