April 10, 2020
Every client is experiencing unprecedented disruption! Unfortunately, one had to shutdown since their product is considered non-essential. Most others continue to operate to varying levels. Most manufacturers and distributors are considered critical because they supply defense, the construction/ building industry, the food and beverage industry or the healthcare/ medical products industry.
- 4/10: COVID-19 Impact on Freight Flows and Supply Chain Hiring Activity (David Porter)
- 4/13: Why Is there No Toilet Paper? How to Manage the Bullwhip Effect (Lisa Anderson)
- 4/17: Navigating Coronavirus Impact with our Employees (Eileen Angulo)
- 4/21: What’s Happening at the Ports?(Marisela Caraballo DiRuggiero)
- 4/28: Moving Manufacturing to Mexico: What Would It Take? (Veronica Contreras)
- 5/4: Navigating through Volatility with a Forever Transaction (Robbie Baxter)
- Archives: Managing Quality in China (Jim Twerdahl)
- Archives: Weathering the COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Global Supply Chains (Alan Dunn)
- Archives: Navigating Global Supply Chains (John Tulac)
- Complete: When Carriers & 3PL’s Invoke Force Majeure: Meaning, Implications & Mitigation (Dan Gardner)
Please share your stories, challenges, ideas and successes. Contact us and please join in our free webinar series and listen to our archives.