In thinking about our LMA blog, I finally found time to revamp the categories so that it is easier for folks to find articles on topics of interest. It isn’t really something I could outsource since there were too many considerations and scenarios to explain. I got on a roll in the last 10 days and spent countless hours categorizing while watching TV etc., and I’m thrilled it is 90/10 complete!
There are over 1800 blog articles, and so categories definitely help. Let’s start with hot topics:
- SIOP/ S&OP – Sales & Operations Planning
- Data & Business Intelligence
- ERP & Related Technologies
- Inflation strategies
- Reshoring/ Nearshoring
- Supply Chain Disruption
- Demand Planning
- Supply Chain Planning – Capacity, Production, Replenishment, Materials, Inventory, Logistics, VMI, etc.
And the Rest….
There is so much volatility in today’s business environment, you never know which topic will be most relevant. I’m always interested in feedback.
(In alphabetical order)
- Business Processes/ Best Practices
- Customer Experience
- e-Commerce & Logistics
- Global, Import & Export
- In the News – articles, quotes, speeches, etc.
- Inventory Management
- Leadership & Skills Development
- Press Releases
- Pricing & Profits
- Project Management
- Recession-Proofing Strategies
- S&OE – Sales & Operations Execution
- Supplier Management
- Supply Chain
- Talent/ Skills Gap
- Trends/ Future-Proofing
- VMI – Vendor Managed Inventory
- VUCA – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity
Audio & Video
You’ll also find audio & video including Supply Chain Chats, podcasts, interviews, panels, webinars, video clips, and video testimonials.
What is on your mind? Please let us know, and we’ll focus on your topic requests.