Our most successful clients are constantly thinking about where they are headed. They think about why they are going there – how does it fit with their vision? How does it have meaning for their customers? Employees? Supply chain partners?
They also think about emerging trends – what is most likely to impact their business? What do they have control over? What opportunities can they leverage? Can they turn lemons into lemonade? How?
Our role is to stay ahead of the curve so that I can help my clients achieve dramatic results. Thus, we’ve incorporated the following best practices and thinking into the development of our proprietary processes:
- Best practices across industries (ranging from aerospace to building products to food & beverage to distribution) and company-sizes (from small, family owned businesses to facilities and divisions of multi-billion dollar, global enterprises)
- Expert advice from our collaborations and alliances of clients and colleagues inclusive of top-notch trusted advisors, communities of executives and business owners, and trade association experts and professionals.
- And, most importantly, we’ve bounced these against “what works” and is immediately pragmatic.
ACE(SM) is our proprietary process that serves up an ace and “hits the spot” with ERP selection and design.
Since I played tennis in high school, I particularly enjoy this proprietary process. Serving an ace can be as hard in tennis as it is in business. You have to hit the ball with the “right” strategy vs. your opponent, in the “right” spot, at the “right” speed, at the “right” angle and at the “right” time.
Our ACE(SM) process hits the bull’s eye by matching the critical success factors of the business in combination with best practice business processes, unique system differentiators and supplier partnerships to achieve endgame results with ERP selection and design. Endgame results include:
- Scalable infrastructure to support business growth
- Improved profitability
- Accelerated cash flow
- Superior customer service
- Increased productivity and automation
- With dramatically reduced risk!
Coontact us if you are interested in leveraging ACE(SM) at your organization.