Happy New Year!
First, let’s start with a BIG THANK YOU to our clients, colleagues, partners, family and friends for a fabulous 2021. VERY hard to believe it is 2022. Here’s to COVID phasing out quickly so we can get back to a more typical daily life. It is a time of hope and optimism for new opportunities in 2022. Are you ready to accelerate business and personal growth?
I wrapped up 2021 by getting LMA partners and advisors together to brainstorm and set the strategy for the New Year. We are excited to create dramatic value for clients in terms of supporting growth (improved OTIF, reduced lead times, increased responsiveness), profitability/ EBITDA and working capital. We will be focused on SIOP/ S&OP/ IBP, supply chain planning (demand, supply, distribution, master scheduling, production planning, materials, capacity, storage), and ERP and related technologies selection. We are also excited to work with life science/ healthcare, food and beverage, building and construction products and aerospace and defense. We concluded the sessions with a fun catamaran trip with an expanded group of colleagues. Check out a group photo below.
Prep for 2022
- Clients Using SIOP Pulling Ahead of the Competition: SIOP Case Study
- Manufacturing Resurgence
- Peak Season to Peak Year – When Will it End?
- Supply Challenges Will Extend into 2022 & Beyond
- Thriving Post Pandemic: Turning Data into Insights
- Selecting & Implementing an ERP System for Increased Profitability & Productivity